At Elizabeth Rook Insurance, we want to reward our loyal clients who refer our services to their friends with a Kroger gas card or Starbucks gift card. Our way of saying thank you is picking up the tab on your daily commute or daily burst of energy.
In addition to receiving a gift card, our “Serve Our Community” referral program gives us a chance to give back to the community.
Here’s how the Serve Our Community Referral Program works:
For every referral we receive we will donate $10 to Best Buddies Memphis
You will receive a $10 gift card for gas or coffee for every referral
Every referral enters you in a monthly drawing of a $50 which is given to the charity of the winner’s choice
Each referral equals 1 entry
Have your referral give us a call, visit our office, or contact us through our website rookinsurance.com (P.S. It’s very important they mention your name or you won’t get your gift card.)
We have one simple request – Please help us get the ball rolling. Share this with others, talk it up, and by all means, send us referrals.
Thank you in advance,
Your friends at Elizabeth Rook Insurance ~ Elizabeth, Ron, Sheila, Robin, Caitlin, Cody & Susan
Elizabeth Rook Insurance, LLC – Refer a Friend Program Guidelines
1. For the purposes of this Program, a Referral is a qualified prospect – that is, a person who will give us all the necessary information to create a quote and who has a currently-existing insurance policy for us to use for comparison. Must be a resident of Tennessee. We reserve the right to exclude as ineligible for this program any referral who has had no prior insurance or who requires high risk auto or other hard-to-place insurance.
2. There is no limit on the number of referrals you may make. You will receive a $5 Gift Card and a chance in our monthly prize drawing each time you provide a qualified referral. There is no limit on the number of chances you may create for yourself. The odds of winning the prize during the drawing are entirely dependent on the total number of chances created during the program period.
3. The qualified prospects that are referred do NOT have to purchase an insurance policy (i.e., become our client) in order for the referring party to receive any of the rewards and/or chances in this program.
4. We reserve the right to change or discontinue this referral program at any time without notice.
5. The charity must be a non-profit organization, not a sponsorship.